Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another Starting Day

My last post was on 1st August and today is 3rd Dec. It means already 4month passed since that day. It is believed that many things have happened during that period. I really wanted to write down all of them, but in fact i couldn't. It isn't because I didn't have time to do it, it is just cuz I was lazy to pour out my ideas in this mind.

L-A-Z-Y ! Yeah, that's one word which I do believe can affect the whole life if one has it inside their-selves. Lazy to eat will give us sickness. Lazy to study or to do best will keep us away from success. Lazy to move will keep us stuck in the same place whereas other people who keep move on will go far away leaving us behind. In a nutshell lazy is the most dangerous virus which should be avoided in our life.

A short passage above is only a point of view of mine which I think can describe what I have done in the past four months. As I said, I was lazy to share it. However, it's good that I still have a willing to keep it in my mind to write later. Yup, 4 months was not a long period to experience the life, yet wasn't a short time to engrave our memories. Well, being to the point I just wanna share my activities during that time which will be posted on the next post.

Today I am happy that I decide to start writing this blog again. I really miss the moment where I feel excited sharing my story to other people through a note. At the past I used to have reading and writing as my hobbies although in reality it is rarely to see me holding a pen to write or a book to read. From now, I'm going to bring the good habits back to my daily life. And I should keep this promise, not only keep it but make it realize =)


-Kira-

ilustration (yanniewongyy.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More