Tuesday, April 27, 2010

oh noooo.... I gain my appetite now since the test week is goin on. :P
I can't control myself to eat, eat, n eat, more, more, n more. And the worst thing is the time I eat is alwasy at nite. Huhuhuhu! T_T

Anyway,, I just finished my test. Do u know? Today i got three test. This is the hardest time that i've ever had. 3 tests done by respectively. One thing that make me surprised is I did best for the last test. First and second test, screwed all. Begun by Islamic Studies at 5 pm, it's 40 multiple choice question n we hav to answer it only 30 minutes by filling the circle. OMG, can u imagine how can we do that in the short time given? @_@ Second test is MEB (Material and Energy Balance). Although I couldn't finish all the problems given, but I can say that I can get more that 80% (I do hope It's true :P) The last one, but not the least (since i still have many tests to do soon), is Basic Islamic Studies (Co-curriculum subject). Even though it's just one credit but I have to put a lot of effort to get A mark, since I screwed the first test, and now I did quite well in the second test. But I was surprised looking at the percentage of the first test. It's so big, 30%. However, I'm still expecting to get A mark in the end, I do hope there is still possibility to get it. Alrite, I think I have to put more effort then. Keep fighting till the last blood which I have.

Go Gals! Facing your day in your life always by smiling although it's the hardest thing to do! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More