Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's 20th !

People, I'm back. Now birthday edition ^o^

Ya today, exactly 10.30 pm, 3rd November 2010 I got my birthday surprise. Well, I dun expect much to get surprise from any my friends. Since my birthday this year is in the middle of the period of test and almost entering study week. It means dat, people will be busy with everything related to academic stuff. I had even test in the nite rite before and after my birthday. Okay, to be honest in my pray to Alloh for this birthday, I wish I would get a birthday cake or surprise from my friends, can be anyone. Therefore, in order to make myself happy >_<>

As Albert Einstein said, "Learn from yesterday, life for today, hope for tomorrow" and Hadith from Rasululloh Saw. "If today is better than yesterday, we are lucky. If today is the same as yesterday, we are lossy. If today is worse than yesterday, we are wretch."

Tronoh, 2:47 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More