Sunday, September 19, 2010

19/09/10 UTP
Almost one week I came back from my luvly home to luvly campus, here, in UTP, Malaysia. Means dat i am far away from my family n home. T.T That homesickness is greater day by day. Feeling dat I miss my mom, my sista, n the rest of my family is increasing time by time. My mom said maybe it is because i hav nothing to do now, later on I can recover this feeling by my businessin my campus, with a lot of activities, assignments, or meeting. Ya, she is rite. This is my choice continuing my study abroad which is definitely very far from my hometown n hav to be strong facing all problem by myself without mom standing next to me. If i realized and opened my eyes, this would be the biggest challenge to be faced. I'm not kid anymore whom mom will always wipe tears whenever fall down or bugs bite. Yet, I'm still sweet mommy's child who am still growing up to become better, more mature, and wiser encountering my life with a thousand smiles. I'm sure dat God has planned a big and beautiful future for me as long as I try hard n being all out to reach it. Working hard, praying harder.

All my feeling now is mixing. Confusing cuz haven't finished preparing for presentation tomorrow, missing my family n home too much, unwell cuz still haven't recovered yet from sickness since one 6 days ago. Beyond all those feelings, I can feel peaceful, calm, and release all my nervous only by remembering My Lord, Alloh Almighty, or else reading and listening the beautiful verses in Al-Qur'an. I praise to Alloh for all of those things.
*Dedicated to myself yang semakin kangen rumah hari ke hari.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More