Friday, October 1, 2010

Ya, i'm back folks! Just realized that we won't never know what's gonna happen in the end although the initial thing was bad things or vice versa. Last nite i was a bit complaining bout the lab report where I was in charge in hard part, but then the other group member helped me n took my part to do it together. From this moment I learned that do not ever have negative thinking cuz it just gonna make u suffer. We dunno that God has always His own decision for us. Alrite, today what happened is more interesting than yesterday. I was complaining again, but this time is about allowance. It still didn't come out yet. It's October, new month begin already. I saw most of my friends' status are complaining bout it. Ya, I'm wondering when the management will give the money cuz we are almost bankrupt now. Alhamdulillah, Alloh heard my pray, just dance while practicing for dance competition on Saturday, my manager gives me allowance for this competition. I really praise to Alloh cuz of this. Yeah, as I mentioned just now, I'm gonna have dance competition on Saturday in Nilai College University, Negeri Sembilan. We have been practicing since one month ago, it's almost the day to compete with other thing. Just now I had a full dress rehearsal before we leave our lovely campus tomorrow. So far, we had a good enough preparation. Ready for the battle folks! Okay, I will tell you bout the competition later after done it. Wish my group all the best. I hope we can win this competition, get the first winner, the champion! Bismillah for Saturday! See u in the next post, folks! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More