Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've got some treasures, so wonderful.....


木曜日, April 22th, 2010
For a long time that i didn't write in my blog.. (well, actually just once i wrote in as the welcoming word.. :P) Since today, i try keeping write bout everything regularly (i wish it will be applied very well, hehe :D). Alrite, now i just wanna share bout what happened whole day. Since the morning i went to Chancellor to attend a public lecture by the former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Mahatir. He is becoming my admirer since i listened his speech today. Initially i was too lazy attending this lecture coz i thought it would be the same like i've had before. I force myself to still come in n I was surprised when went inside the chancellor. It's full of people already. I couldn't find any empty seat, thus I sit down on the stairs,, hihihi :P
Anyway, later on in the afternun i didn't plan doing any exercise, but what I did could be considered on it. How come??? Ya, it is because i walked around UTP, my luvly campus. After i finished my afternun class n went back to my rum, i had to attend the interview in IRC, our modern library. At the same time i have another meeting in other venue. While waiting for my turn, i run into another meeting. Then went back to IRC again to get into the interview. Unfortunately, it didn't finish yet. I had to go to sport complex to attend the Thai Boxing demonstration, but i didn't go since I've spent a lot my energy. I decided to go back n have my rest in my rum. So, totally u can imagine how far I've walked today. I think it is equal to do jogging around my campus coz the distance in which i moved on from one place to another place is the same, >_<

In the other side, when i came back to my rum, my roomie gave me a link which is owned by Aa' Gym's daughter, named Ghaida. I tried to open that link and wow,,, i surprised @_@ She is totally Fashionable, totally up to date bout fashion. As the impact now i'm eager to try her style of wearing the clothes especially by using hijab ^_^
I will try it by tomorrow n goin to upload the pict in my next posting. Here is the link of her blog

In the end, today i found some treasure which can be useful in my life later on. I know bout the important thing bout how important of beyond of the thinking. I also know bout how to be a stylish by wearing hijab but still keep the rules of being a muslimah.

Girls, let's face new day tomorrow with smile n new fashion style... >o<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More