Wednesday, April 28, 2010



Yeah,, today got another test which is quite tough test to do, SPDB (Structure Programming Database System). I hav to put a lot of effort to face this test, while some of my friends tell me that it's just a small piece of cake. >_<
5 more hours to sit in the hall doing the test, n now I'm still facebook-ing, browsing, and doing other things which is not related to the test. T_T
Well, I'll try my best. After finishing SP test, still have more tests to do. What a wonderful life I have lol.
Less than one month i will be having final exam. Have I prepared for all the subjects? Am I ready? Only one answer accepted which is "I have to be ready!"

Now, I'm thinking to find out the most effective way in studying! And of course to be applied, not only be looked for.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More