Sunday, April 25, 2010

Useless Umbrella, Stupid things T_T


Huhuhuhuhu,,, Today when i wanna go out to buy something in the shop, i broke my umbrella. T_T Actually i just bought it, not even for one week i used it, now it becomes a useless thing. I dunno how to repair it so that i can use it again. I went to Ipoh last Monday and bought it. I spend RM 15 just to broke it after use it. --'

Furthermore, I spent much money just to buy something useless. You know, i bought two tickets for euphonious (Band competition performance) and Kembara Sufi (Nasyid performance), but i didn't go for both of those events. :( So totally, only in one week i spent RM 35 for nothing, useless things.. huhuhu..

How can i repair that broken umbrella? Any idea? Hmm... I wish i could do something to make it usefull. Let'see ^0^







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More